When you dress to impress, what is it you wear?

What is that outfit (or outfits) that you feel good in and know you look great in that you put on when going out and wanting to impress?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I have many outfits that I feel great in, it depends on the occasion. On formal days I like wearing dresses fitted to my body of course with my hair fixed and a bit of makeup on. And I actually feel amazing in my workout outfits! I typically like to look nice everyday, I don't usually do sweats.

• I honestly don't dress to impress. I always wear, wherever I go, a T-shirt/tank top, jeans/shorts, and a pair of converse. I've never really cared how people think of my appearance. Whether it be a friend or some cute guy. I may wear a dress here and there though, but that's only because I felt like it.

• I dress in a way I love most of the time, and this is my sense of style:
    http://wanelo.com/strawberrydusk/products

• Anice pair of tight jeans with a simple tight top and maybe heels and red lips.

• I look at fashion mags or search online for appropriate dresses that compliments me

• It depends who i want to impress. So it varies, but if it's to impress guys i like to keep things simple a pretty dress or skinny jeans and cute top. Focus on natural makeup and amazing hair. If it's to impress people at work, i like fitted yet conservative clothing. Nothing too colorful, and again focus on hair.
    I generally don't try to impress girls though, cause tastes vary so much. But as long as you're dressing in something you personally really like and feel great in, you're dressing to impress yourself and that's most important.

• I dont dress to impress really. I feel bad no matter what I wear because I hate myself so I just wear large shirts and loose pants

• I like to wear short pleated, a-line, or skater skirts with opaque tights or knitted over the knee socks, oxford heels, and usually a printed blouse. I like to think it's eye catching in a subtly sexy way, without being too revealing or ostentatious. Like, intelligent yet naive young scholar sexy. Or something.

What Guys Said 1

• Smart shoes i. e. Brogues.
    Shirt
    Trousers or slimmed fitted/skinny jeans.

I'll also wear a jumper or a blazer, but the blazers only come out for special events.