Cutting my hair, YAY OR NAY?

I posted a picture on Facebook of what I would look like with short hair, and a lot of people said Nay. My best friend Paige said that short hair makes me look less childish and look more mature/grown up.

My hair now:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/2z4hc2d.jpg

What I would look like with short hair;

http://oi60.tinypic.com/jj2uj8.jpg

Opinions:)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you look great either way. But that shorter look is not that drastic a change. It's a very classy shoulder or collarbone length, and it does look really good.

What Guys Said 5

• I honestly think you can rock both

• My opinion would be keep the long hair, but I prefer long hair on women, so I am biased in that regard.

• You would look good with shoulder length hair
    your very cute but you look good for both styles

• Nah. Short hair on most women does not look good. I've seen a few that it does, but they would have still looked better with long hair.

• Yay cut it looks good. To me you look more youthful in the second pic with the short hair

What Girls Said 11

• You look good either way, buuuut you look older with shorter hair. If this bothers you, don't do it. If it doesn't so it. Maybe it's the fact that it's straight in the second picture. If you're willing to curl it once you cut it, you'd look amazing. =)

• Yay! It looks super cute when short. Nice trick, by the way haha. :P And if you change your mind, well, it'll grow back eventually.

• You look great with both :3 I'd say that you should cut it though! I don't know if you'll look better (because, as I said, you look amazing with both) but it'll be a nice change

• YAY! shorter hair suits you really well :)

• I think you look great with the shorter hair!

• And I kinda agree with your friend, it does indeed make you look somewhat more mature, in a good way.

• Oh, wait. I got that wrong. Haha.

• Both are cute, but I think longer edges it.

• I'd say you look older, but older than you are! I like long hair though, so I too am biased.

• It looks better taken care of in the picture of you with shorter hair. The first one looks kinda ratty. If you did long hair but kept it neater, that'd be best imo.

• I towel dried it and put come sea salt wave spray in it. It usually is straight most of the time :P

• Love both styles on you but Yu want to cut it go ahead you'll look great with whatever you choose :)

• Looks better short.

• Yay. The long hair makes you look way older.