Guys what would you think of a girl who wore this to class?

what would you think of a girl who you saw wear this to class or just around

1)media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/.../...6dd5770a6585.jpg

2)media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...bc6d15e6be25.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I see girls like this everyday out here in downtown LA. The top would be more so in the Fashion District, and the bottom would be the girl I'm about to go flirt with at the cafe near UCLA! I like both but the 1st in a classroom, it's a bit much that's more of an outing style why waste it indoors. The 2nd would be definitely something I'd see in college where the girls would be studying or chillin'

• Thanks for the MHO although I admit I am puzzled a bit about the hater who gave me a down vote. I would of rather you left me your opinion you coward! Thanks again!

• Your welcome

What Guys Said 8

• I would think she's classy and awesome:D

• Pretty cute, nothing wrong with that.

• Looking for too much attention. It's a hot outfit for a party but not very appropriate for school.

• First outfit I would think that she looks nice. If I saw a girl in the 2nd outfit, that would be awesome. If I got the balls at the moment when I saw her I would compliment her at least.

• I would think she's awesome and I'd want to know her.

• Cute and definitely good it's classy.

• Cute? i guess

• the skirt is a bit high for class. I'd think she's looking for male attention or and a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• Kind of slutty for class... don't you think?

• (i'm not a guy but) the second outfit is just so awesome ! I don't care for the first though, dress is pretty but those black things ruin it.

• I'd think she was looking for attention.