Birthday Celebration! Help choose a outfit? (Guys and Girls opinions equally appreciated)

I am turning 23 and FINALLY my birthday falls on a weekend, that in itself calls for celebration.

Setting: Bar/Hookah Lounge... I am inviting the person I have been seeing out. No other attention cared for but his.

Help me pick my birthday outfit! :) I have narrowed it down to three:
A:
www.lulus.com/.../96410.html
B:
www.lulus.com/.../155346.html
C:
www.lulus.com/.../129842.html

• Dress A
  • Dress B
  • Dress C
I don't know why, but I am really feeling Teals and Greens !:)

Most Helpful Guy

• b. it's the most revealing.

• Well hey there captain obvious. :) Nice to meet you lol. Thanks for your opinion.

• you asked for opinions and I explained why I selected that one. duh.

maybe girls to dumb to know how to dress themselves shouldn't ask for other peoples opinions if they're going to be a smart ass when they get an answer. I suggest saving the money for a nose job instead.

• Merp. You stated the obvious. & I simply joked and thanked you for your opinion (genuinely). Slow your roll there.

& Have a nice day.

What Guys Said 8

• definitely A! its just so nice and it looks like a whole.

• Happy Birthday! I'm sure you will great in any of the 3. I remember my 23rd. I had a blast with some friends in a bar in Tx and it was a memorable birthday. Good times!

• Thank you! Definitely going to enjoy my night. I appreciate that!

• You are super pretty - whomever gets your attention that night is going to be the real winner. Enjoy!

• On first reading your header i was going to say anything French Maid or Catholic School girl, as long as it was short... but you gave me limits...

ok b. Not overtly sexual, but it says look now and have later.

• I liked dress b the best

• It's a toss up between A&C for me. But overall, I'd pick C.

• B is boring.

I like A&C, out of those I like A more because it's lighter&more playful.

• I have a slight preference for C. But all three of them look really cute!
    What day is your birthday? Mine is tomorrow (20th of August). This monkey grandpa will be 39 than.

• I like C too. It is very simple - I went shopping yesterday just to try on different styles.. I am leaning towards A though. Thank you for your opinion and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) 39 is a good age. My birthday is the 30th!

• Many many thanks! You'll look pretty in A I'm sure :-)
      Don't know how many kisses they give in the USA but let me just send over 3 nice warm kisses. Keep them for the 30th haha!

• Lol thank you.

• The second one

What Girls Said 7

• B - sooooooo cute!

A is also nice, but B is a true winner. Especially if you have small boobs because it looks classy, not pornographic then...

• Lol I love B too. I may have to order two and just pick the best one after trying on.

• Or you can do a change after midnight... IF you're having the party at your (or friend's) place. =)

• Definitely 1 it's sexy and classy at the same time

• Very true! Subtle sexy :) I like that point. Thank you for your opinion.

• I like the second one the most. :)

• Happy birthday! I think the second one is definitely the hottest one and I hope you have fun at your celebration!

• I like outfit number 2 - very sexy without being too revealing. Definitely wear a cool necklace with it like the model in the photo. Have a wonderful birthday sweetie!:) xo

• B is cute. Wear a necklace to fill the negative space.

• Not quite sure if it's the model, or what, but.. B seems extremely revealing to me. Like... way too revealing for the public eye. But like i said, maybe it's the model.

I like A the best. Pretty and classy. :)