How would you feel if your significant other wanted enhancements?

How would you feel if your Female significant other wanted a breast Enlargement.
If they were uncomfortable with they way they look would you support their decision on with an enhancement?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd try to talk her out of it. I prefer her the way she is.

What Guys Said 2

• No thanks. Deal breaker for me. I don't want fake - I want the real thing. The only way I'd support this if it were for reconstructive purposes after breast cancer or an accident. No purposeful maiming thank you.

• my wife wants an enhancement and I wish I could give it to her

What Girls Said 2

• Support their decision - as a man to a woman... Obviously not for a man getting breast. lol
    But yea, support it... Unless she is being completely irrational and wanting a size H Cup. Sheesh. :)

Reminder her she is beautiful today... & she will be beautiful tomorrow, regardless of enhancement or not.

• I would no longer see him. didn't he love you for the person you were? If he's wanting "enhancements" that means he is not serious, doesn't love you for the way you are and most likely is a jerk. Real men stay with the women they love without having to change it up every month. We dont make men enlarge their package, now do we? Yeah we dont because we just accept them for who they are. :)