Brand-name clothes?

What is it with girls and there brand-name clothes. Why are they willing to spend hundred of dollars on purses or jeans just because of some name? Also why are you judged by what type of clothes you wear of the brand that you wear as well? could someone explain cause I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about brands, but the high-end stuff tends to be higher quality, which means it's made better and it lasts longer. That's generally why they can charge more.

I don't know how many girls are shopping based on that, but it's the only logical reason why I would spend a ton of money on a pair of jeans.

What Guys Said 4

• i don't do brand names. earlier tonight I saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that had a cool picture of a dragon on it and no name or written words anywhere. now that is bad ass clothing.

• That's so high school. I usually just buy what feels comfty and looks good.

• I've wondered the same thing for a long time. You can get the same thing for less than half the price somewhere else. It does it's job just as well, but it doesn't have that stupid name on it.

• Its the type of society we live in, where status means everything. Since anybody can buy jeans or whatever, you need the name brand BS to be considered high class. I think its stupid too.

What Girls Said 3

• lol not me. I'm a bargain shopper and proud of it

• Brand name is lame. You don't need to waste all that money for something that you could get for way cheaper if it didn't have that "brand-name" on it.

• They're just following the fads.