Some of the smoothest legs I've ever seen, and they belonged to a guy?

Sorry I can't link... copy and remove the space..

tinyurl. com/lnc6zqw

I saw this guy this evening in a café. The lights were dim for the photo, but I could have a good look. He had absolutely no hair on his legs. Furthermore, they were pretty thin, and he was wearing very short cuffed black denim shorts.

Feminine? Or confident?

Actually the question is not good, because feminine and confident do not exclude each other, but whatever :)

What Girls Said 4

• lmao. nice legs... looks feminine to me... those shorts are SO short for a straight male...

• i690.photobucket.com/.../ultragay.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just saying

• Definitely feminine XD I couldn't see a straight guy seriously wearing those shorts

• Why is it that straight women can wear whatever they like, but for men clothing denotes sexual orientation? Are my pants "gay"? Is my shirt "gay"? Is this color too "gay"?

• Noo.. straight women cannot were whatever they want either bc we face the same issues. If I wore cargo shorts and had braids in my hair people would assume I was gay.

• You took a picture of some random stranger's legs and you're posting and asking opinions about it?

Anyone else find this a bit creepy?

What Guys Said 2

• Beyond gay.
    People can call themselves 'metosexual'(aka gay but in the closet) all they want short shorts and shaved legs aren't confidence haha, if a guy was confident he wouldn't feel the need to shave his legs.

• Confidence is doing what you want and being sure about it, not about what you prefer to do, or not do.

• Short shorts and shaved legs, that's being in the closet or gay.

• my legs are shaved and even down there and i'm not gay I just hate hair in certain areas on me

• You've got to have some confidence to rock this outfit as a dude,,,