Is it possible to lose weight and not notice?

I've been going to gym and losing fat and gaining strength I've lost some weight but they way people comment it as though I'm emciated. Could I have lost more weight than I think.

Also is possible that some people just look better when they are bigger cos some people sound dissapointed that I have lost weight

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you could be losing more weight than you think, happened to me too. I didn't notice any changes, yet people told me i looked way thinner. Some people do indeed look better when they're bigger, but that depends on how big we're talking :D

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think losing weight can be very fast. At least it should not be. I think you gain muscle. That makes you seem more slim. Because your body starts to be in shape.

• Sure... especially if you don't really pay attention to it just go with the flow.

What Guys Said 1

• Most people can't recognise fat from muscle and so think people are more built than they are, so when you loose the fat it looks like your becoming skinny and weak, when actually your just gaining fitness and loosing fat. Also a lot of people don't want their friends to be in significantly better shape than them, it makes them feel jealous and fat so they try to stop it happening

• Also girls rarely say what they think, if they see a ripped guy they may say it's disgusting and gross/ he's so skinny -whilst thinking damn damn damn I want that I really really want that **wide eyed**