Most embarassing wardrobe malfunction you faced?

Most embarassing wardrobe malfunction you faced (with you or your friends)

Anything happened in front of you can also be shared

Most Helpful Girl

• i once forgot to wear panties when i wore a skirt because i was in a big rush :/ the wind blew and lifted my skirt :/ several guys whistled at me (/)(\)

• oooohhhh peek a boo..
      The worst part would have been , guys started watching exactly at the same time..

What Girls Said 8

• Does Sabotage count?

a 'friend' pulled the strings on my top when I was swimming with him, my step-father and step brothers.

• that would have been , especially with step brother and father

• Nothing really...
    I wear clothes that are my size, so... no mishaps. =)

I do sometimes get my sleeve stuck on the door handle (when the sleeves are wide and big)... hahaha

• Hahaha
      hope no one is watching you then :P

• Really? I thought clothes made in India are pretty nice quality...

• Clothes are nice , but few girls wear low waist jeans and rest is understood ;)

• I went to bed wearing a yukata one day (without my bra) at a hotel. When I was woken up by my roommate, I noticed that my yukata had gone loose on top. That was sooo embarrassing.

Another time when I laughed hard (I think I bent while laughing- hope I didn't!), when I was not wearing a bra.

And I am happy that the people around were nice enough to act as if they haven't noticed a thing. :) To save me from embarrassment.

• And your room mate was a female?
      I think when its same gender, its less embaraassing

• skirt caught under backpack while I was walking in front of my crush. 5th grade.

• 5th grade is a relief..
      would have been forgotten by now
      and thankfully in 5th grade that time, no one was bringing camera to school

• well now that I think about it, it was 6th grade lol What a huge difference, huh? lol
      The jerk. I gave him a peek and he still didn't like me back =(

• Awww.. stupid him..
      You showed him THINGS which he could see only in high school :P and he did not like you back..

• That time when I wore a new dress and its zipper came undone. Omg and it happened in front of my crush~! :(

• Aww , that sucks.
      hope you were wearing inner wear

• I was. Don't worry. And my hair is long so it was pretty covered up.

• Yeah , hair is blessing in disguise

• One time when I was younger my dress got tucked into my panties... lol

• hehe well that is common.. i hope someone informed you soon :P

• Thankfully yes lol

• I used to wear crocs when I was little, I don't care what you wore, nothing is worse than crocs

• I wore pink shorts for gym class and you could see my white polka dot underwear underneath them! I had to keep pulling my shirt down and it didn't stretch!

• And there were many guys in the gym class?

What Guys Said 1

• My shorts fell off when walking out of the school bathroom. I just laughed, pulled them up, and kept going towards class.

• haha well great.. !!
      good that you take it sportingly ;)