What do you guys think of girls that wear heels?

What do guys think of girls that wear heels? I'm a senior in high school and wear heels like at least 2x a week. There not stripper heels, their classy and comfy enough to walk properly in them.
So I'm just wondering what usually goes through your mind when you see a girl in heels.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's sexy. I would consider her to be ready for a professional office type of job which is great. She's mature. She's not necessarily looking for attention. Heels might be making her feel better. Like a real woman.

What Guys Said 8

• I think that you're far too young to be wearing those to school regularly. What I think about girls who wear heels depends on the girl and the occasion. If she's wearing them to work/school all the time I think one of two things: 1) She's into fancy things and therefore is probably high maintenance, or 2) She's trying too hard.

If it's at a bar/club or on the street then I think she'd probably be a great notch on the ol' bedpost. But also probably high maintenance.

• Too formal for school in my opinion, but I feel as though high heels are a sort of mating call. It tends to make a loud sound each and every step which catches my attention, as i attempt to get a gimps of the seductive mistress.

• For high school it's kinda inappropriate, I feel. Too formal. That's like a guy wearing a fedora to school.

• Well, I would assume that you likes wearing them and she likes to look nice.

• two thumbs up

• they're pretty hot

• They're Sexy

• I prefer them over other shoes for women, however, if she's already taller than me, and wearing them, she's too tall for me. I'm 5'7". I only like when she's taller than me WITH THEM ON

What Girls Said 4

• Ignore people saying that it is inappropriate or stupid for school.
    Lots of women wear heels on a day to day basis to work. You are almost out of high school, and will be soon entering either the workforce or college/university - you're pretty much an adult!
    Personally, wearing heels every day isn't too practical for me. I am in university, walk to and from campus every day, and do a lot of walking in between classes, I prefer to wear flats for comfort. However, I wish I was in a situation wear I didn't do a ton of outdoor walking so I could wear heels more often. A good alternative for me is wedges as well, much more comfortable! However, if you've found a really comfortable pair, I say go for it! You're mostly inside in high school, and most of the walking is just in between classes - you'll be fine!
    When I see a girl in heels (who can walk properly), I think she looks much more like a woman. It automatically (as long as she has the outfit to match) makes me feel as though she is successful and driven.

• Cute - for going out - stupid for going to school in.

• I think most guys love heels on a woman. Unfortunately... I can't walk in them to save my life. x_x;

• How tall are they?