Weird tan lines.. do you care?

Question for the ladies who own any of the swimsuits shown in the link
www.buzzfeed.com/.../swimsuits-that-are-going-to-give-you-the-weirdest-tanline or similar ones..

Do you get tan lines and do you care?

I imagine the girl in pic #4 would look funny in a sleeveless top, or the girl from pic #7 in a crop top.

I guess applying body makeup should do the trick, but there's a lot to cover.

Interesting.. men seem to care less about tan lines than women do... it's highly time to start a petition for fashion designers to be more creative with men's swimwear too!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• all of those and i saw no smiley faces! i am disappointed in swimsuit makers.

• I like 3 and 10. Anyway, I agree that the skin would look weird after those. Most of those are funny-looking.

• don't really care about tan lines

• I don't care about tan lines, but a nice tan body with white white boobs is kinda a turn off.

• Don't care at all about tanlines. They're actually sexy to me.

• Nah, I'd mock her a bit, but in a friendly way.

• Who cares?

I have some horrible tan lines. Sunglasses tan, short sleeve t-shirt tan, shorts tan, sock tan...

I work outside in the summer and have certain dress code requirements, so I always get some bad tan lines.

• Nope, don't care that much,

What Girls Said 1

• Number 4 just looks weird so I'd never wear it haha but number 7 is kinda cute. Unfortunately yes I totally care about weird tan lines!! If I go on like a beach vacation I wear the same strapless bikini the whole time to avoid any weird tan lines. That being said, I'm a runner so I have basically a permanent tan line from my sports bra and uniform athletic shorts *sigh*

• Oh and don't forget the sock tan lines too, those are the worst >.<

• Sock tan lines are indeed the worst!
      I always hate my first days on the beach because the tan lines from wearing shorts look ridiculous!
      Me too! I always wonder about the women who NEED to switch bikinis everyday! Not just colours but completely different cuts.

• Me too! I'd go to a tanning bed if I wasn't so afraid of skin cancer. Right? Like they must have different tan lines all over their body.