Does my profile picture make me look like a douche?

well I'm like the opposite of a douche, so i wanted to know if you think i look like one based on this photo lol
also if you think I look hot feel free to add that because I don't know if this new look is hot or ugly or whether I'm hot or ugly..

• Douche
  • Not-douche
LMAO 2 guys think I'm a douche and 1 girl thinks I'm not one HAHA
now its 50/50 so I'm a half douche kind of like danny phantom haha

Most Helpful Girl

• You do look like a douche but it may be because you do have a good physical appearance so that can come off as nerve wrecking or intimidating. I was never really taught the difference

• you know this is exactly why i asked the question: i wanted to see if a douche is synonymous with being handsome

What Girls Said 15

• yes, you look like a douche.

• thanks now could you answer the second part so i know

• Nope. Why would you think that anyway? You are handsome, though.

• more than half the people agree a tank top makes me look like a douche haha

• Haha. That's so weird and funny at the same time. Tank tops can look great on guys. And lol at your update. :)

• Nope you don't look like a douche. I dont really like to judge people by their appearance.

• Exact thought that crossed my mind

• the point of this question was to test whether a douche is someone who is actually a jerk or if someone is just handsome. By the results i can't really tell because some people say I'm a hot douche and some say I'm a hot non douche.. so i can't really create a correlation ;(

• Nope, you don't look like a douche. However, the mirror pose isn't exactly helping you. :)

• No. It's easier to look like a douche when you're either flexing or shirtless. Something of that nature.

• the poll is saying all i need is a tank top

• Honestly... I always think it's a bit douchey when your phone is -in- the picture. Like it's clearly a mirror shot. This applies to both girls and guys of course, imo.

• yeah but its what you gotta do when you have to make a profile pic and you're too lazy to do anything complicated

• I'm surprised at the amount of girls saying no! You do look a little douchey. Its not the douchiest photo I've ever seen but you don't exactly some across as modest and down to earth :-)

• This is like a social experiment. i love psychology and i also don't really like douchebags. i want to see what people think of me without knowing anything about me because i think being a douche and being perceived as handsome have a correlation. so i want to see if girls think I'm hot and a douche to test if my idea is right

• Oh, well to me it looks like you're trying to show off your arms by sticking them out like you did. It's like you're trying to be subtle. Like you could very easily just hold the phone with one hand. That's basically the only reason why it came across as a bit douchey to me. I also think you're okay looking. But if a really hot guy was wearing a t-shirt with his arms down and smiling, I wouldn't think he's a douche lol.

• nope you don't look like a douche haha, just dont become one

• I'm being douchified *places hat on backwards and sunglasses on indoors* yo this is so frat

• yeah uhm can I change my answer

• lol you've got a good sense of humor

• eh thats a typical guy stance, but SMILE MOREE everyone loves a good smile! :)

• my smile looks weird in my opinion lol

• so you're of the opinion not douche but serious?

• im on the opinion of "you should smile more" thats it

• No you're fine, I think you look pretty attractive too lol

• okay scale of 1-10 GO

• Oh god I'm not good with numbers

• I mean, I don't know you and personality influences what people perceive as attractive, but since you seem like a nice guy I guess… 7? 8? I really don't know lol

• not at all

• douchebag Friday is my least favorite day of the fashion year

• i can't link a picture to douche bag

• No. If you were flexing or something it might.

• the poll says otherwise lol

• No it's good. Look at mine haha... I probably look a douche lol

• you look slightly douchey.. but not too bad. xD you just look big and intimidating. but not ugly

• Kinda.. But a hot douche..

• you are hot :D

What Guys Said 12

• Not douchey. Just looks like a pic you took to use as some sort of profile pic.

• Just as much as mine makes me.

• You workout? If you do and want to show your gains to the world then do it. Who cares what people think, you worked hard and deserve the recognition for it. You're proud of yourself and want to show the world. Nothing wrong with that.

• Gangstahhh B)
    I was expecting the Blood&Crip sign lel

• Meh, better than the guys who take shirtless mirror selfies.

• Not anymore than mine makes me look like a douche.

• Not douchey at all. You're fine.

• As douchey as mine :)

• i love seeing peoples opinions on this stuff because i rarely wear a tank top but with it i think i look like a total douchebag.

• Blame society

• You aren't even shirtless brah.

• I read your update and i want to tell you that i voted for "A".
    :)

• wait... if you're username is "trust me I'm lying" does that mean you're lying about choosing A?

• You don't even have a picture up lol douche move I voted douche

• Douche. The smurk and hair style really solidify the douchiness of the douche look.