Why does my gf sound like a pron star & shaves like one?

does it mean she is not enjoying it

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• sounds like a p*rn star? dude.. a woman moans because she is feeling pleasure (but some can exaggerate it)
    shaves like one? dude its pretty common to have a pubic haircut (i really like the landing strip<3)

• Maybe the sex is really great, some people are just really loud. What do you mean she shaves like one

• It's not, its mechanic. She has some crazy trim on her

• Who cares, some girls like weird designs and stuff. It makes them feel good

• I guess people have things they care about

• I'm not sure what you mean -can you elaborate

• she says similar things to one and has a pattern trimmed. It is unnatural in bed, like an act of some video

• Maybe she thinks she looks attractive doing that

• Maybe she has a very lucrative job u don't know about?

• She probably does that so you find her sexy.

Try to tell her that you dont like it.

• I would rather she be like her natural self, not hard like a ho being filmed for money

• Yeah, tell her that she can be herself and that she shouldn't feel so pressured to look like a p*rn star.

• She won't like me to tell her

• because she is a p*rn star

• Well, not all p*rn stars are making noises for the camera, I happen to be very vocal when in bed - I don't have a style shaved, but that's because I'm completely shaved. Is it putting you off? Do you think she's just acting?

• I mean some of the things she says more. I like vocals. It is like she is in a video

• This comment... Yes! vv

• Lol!

• Maybe she is insecure, and trying way to hard, for you to find her sexy or hot?

• everything is in a rush, she is strong in many ways which is what I like about her but now that I found the sex to be this way I want to dump her

• Maybe talk to her? Ask her why she is like that.

What Guys Said 4

• it means your penis is very very small.

• How are sounding and shaving connected?

• Some girls make sounds some girls don't, were all individuals, appreciate it.

• I never knew anyone that shaved like a p*rn star and frankly have no clue what that means.

• so how do you know you never met one?

• You are a pretty clever t%oll man. Nice work.

• I used to shove 20 dollar bills up their asses actually :)