Girls: What do you think of this kind of hat (Driver's Cap)?

My family is part Irish, and I have grown up with a lot of my family members wearing caps like this, but now that I have moved out to go to college I notice that a lot of people don't wear these. Are they alright, or do they (as my friend says) yell "giant douche"?

howcool.com/.../SAC-BOARDWALK-DRIVER-CAP__1.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandpa had that if it suits you go for it. It's nice to have your own style and be unique

What Girls Said 6

• It's very unusual... I didn't seen anyone wear that kind of thing in college... My dad wears that sort of thing and he's in his 60s lol.

• It's not douchey, just... really... out of place. And aged.

• It would work on a middle eastern guy with a big head but not on a white guy.

• Ummm... like the 90's?
    No.
    Unattractive.

BUT, may fit you great - only pictures will tell.

• I don't think you should be concerned with what people think. If they assume you're a douche because of the way you dress they're probably a waste of your time anyways. Dress in a way that empowers you not in a way that pleases others

• Not cute man

• I know guys who wear those hats, rockabilly type guys/ old school guys. I think they're cool.

What Guys Said 0