Is this watch a good gift?

www.etsy.com/.../wooden-watch-women-or-men-zebra-wood

I'm trying to pick a gift for my boyfriend. I was thinking about this watch. What do you think?
Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should go for some other kind of watch. This one looks cool but not something I would wanna wear everyday.

• 0|0
    • Hahaha yeaaahhh like I have 15k just laying around to spend on a watch. I'm looking for something under $100

• Its awesome... I liked it most.. If I were the guy , I will really feel very happy...;)
    All the best buy it surely your boyfriend love it.

• That's nice. But obviously it depends on his style. That wouldn't go with a suit. But it would go great with a flannel shirt and jeans if he wears that kind of clothes

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's very nice and unique. It depends on if he is watch guy... and what type of guy he is. I got my BF a nice dress up watch, but he rarely wears it... a waste of hundreds of dollars... I really like it though and think what you picked out is thoughtful

• Awww really cute! =)

A bit hipster-ish... but cute. =)

• That watch is not bad... please don't give watch to your partner... believe me... just don't...