Did anyone know this?

ok so awhile ago someone told me this and i didn't believe it. did you know that at Victorias Secret a guy can go in there and ask to try things on and its not only ok, but happens alot.

Updates:
the first time i did this i was convinced they would say no. when the sales girl asked if i needed help i told her that i had a very strange question. she said ok, and i asked " if it was ok for me to try things on "
she smailed and said of course and touched my arm and said, its not that strange we get it all the time. i showed her what i wanted to try on and she let me in the fitting room. she even brought a couple others for me to try
Bump ****

0|1
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know that but it's pretty cool

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I did not know that but I don't know what Victoria's Secret is. But I do find it gross when people try on underwear like um others are going to buy them and they were worn on someone else...

0|0
    0|0
    • When you try on underwear you leave your own underwear on and there's plastic lining in the gusset

• I do know you can't take pictures in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know that

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you gay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course guys should be allowed, to touch things on :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The Victoria in Victoria was a man named Vincent and his secret was that he was a transsexual. All of what you said makes sense.

1|1
    1|0
    • Really? i did not know that

• Show All
    • hmmm interesting

• i just looked it up and its not true, though it was started by a guy , i can see how the rumor was started though

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't know that but I don't see why not. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I'm just going to file this under facts I'll have no use for...

Doesn't surprise me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did not know this because I've never had the desire to try anything on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thank the lawd jeezuz now I will be going there 4 times a week.

0|0
    0|0