Guys do u prefer a specific hair length?

im talking about on a girl. and on her HEAD. I keep my hair short because I like it and really most of my family agrees I look better with short hair. I just can't pull off long hair. it looks wrong on me. lol but most guys seems to say they like long hair. so do u have a preference?

• i like it long
  • i like it short
  • depends on the girl
  • hair length isn't important to me.
by the way since u all are wondering I have this hairstyle and length :
www.google.com/imgres
...

Most Helpful Guy

• I love hair of all lengths! I love girls with long hair and short styled hair is equally alluring in fact I wish more girls had short hair but in order to pull it off it needs to be styled but it's really sexy.

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
  • Question, when you say "short"
    which length do you refer to?

I prefer medium length, which to me means
    shoulder/a little above shoulder length.

But I don't mind longer hair.

I'm not a big fan of pixie cuts though. ^.~

• I prefer long and wavy hair, my all time favorite is ankle length or just touching the floor, my wife's hair is down to her ass and when she wears a long gown she looks fabulous, I can't wait til her hair reaches her ankles,

I think all women should have long hair I know guys like different styles and length but I think there's nothing that makes a woman look more beautiful than full length hair.

• Long hair.. Just when she unties her hair, it looks sexy

• While hair length isn't really a deal breaker for me I would say I much prefer long hair, longer/more natural the better. But it isn't as important as other qualities, she could be clean shaven and have great other qualities and it wouldn't bother me at all.

• It depends on the girl. I've seen some women with short hair that look amazing.

• Long nice and beautiful is great! Short hair fits sum cuties quite well tho.

• It's not even something I've thought about before. A girl can be attractive regardless of hair length.

• I prefer mid back and straight, however, the girl I like right now, is a little bit shorter and naturally curely. She straightens it. I never asked her to

• I like long hair with no exception. I don't think any woman looks anywhere near as good with short hair, as they would with long. In fact I rarely take a second glance at a girl that has short hair.

• how vain of you

• its just rude to say you won't even look at a girl with short hair.

• It isn't rude. I am just not attracted to them enough to want to look at them.

What Girls Said 0