What colour and style is your favourite bra?

Everyone has a favourite, what's yours?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• i think pink bras look very girly and cute

What Girls Said 8

• My favorite bras are the ones that unhook from the front. I don't know the names. And although I'm a tomboy with a flat chest who rarely wears bras, I do like the frilly and lace bras because it helps me feel somewhat feminine.

• If you're a tomboy, why would you wear frilly things

• Tomboys would NEVER wear frilly things. That's what makes them tomboys, they don't like that kind of thing

• Lol. It's not like I use it as everyday apparel. Chill lol. I said once in a while. Usually when I need a reminder that I'm actually female, I will dress up in my lace cheekie underwear and lacy bra. Sorry if that means I'm not a "true tomboy" anymore. I think you're getting butch and tomboys mixed up though. But I don't see what the big deal is regardless. :)

• No bra at all =P

• It's a a lace marroon balconette with black ribbon

• It's a simple black sports bra from Hanes which I absolutely adore. One of my favorites simple yet useful.

• My red t-shirt bra :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• its pink, lacy and has roses lmfao

• I like black push up bras.

• To make you bigger, or just to get your already big boobs, to "look" better?

• Currently I'm loving the playtex minimizers, I own quite a few of them. I'm a DD and I hate it so I like the minimizers.

• Why in the world would you hate DD, other than back pain. Embrace your femininity!

• I just think you should be happy with it. Do you think you're getting the wrong kind of attention because of it?

• Before the minimizers yeah. I use to hang with a long of guys.