Ladies, bra size calculator that actually works?

Anyone know of an accurate bra size calculator online?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah. Excellent solution. Take 8 pictures of your bust from all around without a shirt. Text the pictures to 305-555-7934. You will get an automated reply within 2 minutes.

• ok guys this is getting creepy and you can stop now.

What Guys Said 2

• don't wear a bra let the girls free

• If you're standard size, just wear what similarly built girls do. If you're really stacked, get a professional fitting.

What Girls Said 4

• You don't need a calculator. Just subtract your band from you bust. Count the difference as cup sizes, put the cup size with the band and you have your bra size

• how do you know what cup size is what?

• When you subtract the busy from the band. lets say my band is 32. So the difference in inches determines the band like this:

1in-32a
      2in-32b
      3in-32c
      4in-32d

• Sorry I'm answering this without the link you wanted! But I felt my advice would be better then none :) If you can, go into a store where they can personally size you! (I went today) Victoria's Secret, and department store, etc!

• www.calculator.net/bra-size-calculator.html

i dont know if that came as a link... but it got my bra size right. So i would give it a try

• Go to a bra place and get measured in person.