Arm Hair

I've been looking at other questions on this site involving arm hair and I'm realizing a lot of guys are very turned off by it. About 5 years ago I was so embarrassed by mine that I tried bleaching it and that was way too much work then I tried Nair and it was too intense for my sensitive pale skin. After that I tried a similar product but then my hair actually came back a little darker and more hair. I am afraid if I shave it, it will get a lot worse. Then I got more confidence and decided to live with it. I mean my arm hair is pretty light even after all of that. Its a dark blond/light brown and sometimes its not even that noticeable. But compared to other girls arms I realize I really have a ton of hair even thought its really fine hair. To the girls I want to ask any suggestions for my situation? And to guys in my case would this turn you off big time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't want to be with a guy that's going to make a huge deal over something as insignificant as arm hair.

I think you'll find, if you look closely, it's really not that uncommon! Most of the time, it's not even noticeable. Humans have hair on their arms, even the females, and it's really not a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah lots of arm hair is a turn off, but not if its just barely noticeable. A lot of girls do have hair on their arms. Don't shave it though. If you're really concerned you could try to carefully trim it with scissors

What Girls Said 3

• You could try using an epilator.

• I have a little arm hair and I would NEVER shave it... I never thought it was a bad or good thing. Now leg and under arm hair I Do shave;-)

• Try hair thinning products maybe might help make it less noticeable, I have the same problem, but I'm only bothered by it when someone brings it up, I won't shave it but I do trim it some. You could try that to.