First day of sophomore year! What to wear and do in your classes to meet new people?

Advice on what to wear on the first day of school again to impress guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't matter to much what you wear, but don't let yourself go, same to guys. But just smile. I like it when girls smile haha. Makes me a lot more comfortable approaching them. I don't like it when they look mad. Would probably be to nervous to talk to her.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Wear whatever makes you comfortable, don't dress to impress the guys. I'm probably going to wear some skinny jeans, and over sized sweater, and some converse. Nothing to dramatic but I'll still look nice.

• depends on what season your place is in if its the beginning of fall wear a nice button up with jeans ankle booties and some accessories or a cardigan OR a dress ankle booties and cardigan OR scarf t shirt jeans and ankle booties (i really like ankle booties) LOL & for the guy thing its okay just talk to everybody or whoevers near you be friendly but not annoying. just have fun thats what high schools all about :D