Guys, what kind of girls do you like best?

What's your favorite hair color on girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• A, B and C are all equal to me. It's not really about hair colour per say but how to whole package goes together. I love D's green eyes but the contrast is a little overpowering to my senses.

• D's eyes are obviously photoshopped. I know what green eyes really look like because I have them

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's more important that the colour suit the girl's complexion/face than my own preferences for colour. Black suits some people, looks aweful on others.

• Let me just say Kate Upton is ugly to me. Only good quality on her body she has to me is her boobs.

Anyway, to answer your question while my love for redheads is kind of hard to explain I like all kinds really. So I didn't vote.

Out of those pictures the Raven headed girl is the hottest. Maybe I just like her style along with it though. Idk.

• As a favourite colour I would have to say ginger although I prefer to call it copper or red.

But generally speaking I wouldn't bind my choice of a partner based upon the colour of their hair.
    The one thing I don't understand or like is when girls change their natural hair colour to a completely different colour.

• Blonde or Brunette. But it really depends on the girl. Her other features.

• "All of the above"! Add red, blue, green, whatever some girls can really pull off anything when the character matches, very sexy.

• Fiery-red (no freckles on their faces), blondes, and ravens are my preferred colors. Snow-white is my absolute favorite hair color, though.

• For me, attractiveness is not determined by a woman's hair colour. Women with any hair colour, within reason, can be attractive. I don't really have a preference.

• The color is just there to complement the whole package.

But I have to say, that's one good looking redhead.

• I like dominant women who would fuck this shit out of me with a strapon and make me their bitch.

• Anything out of bald and short cut styles

• Brunette (dark), Black, Red dyed (non natural). Rarely blonde.

• Blondies ftw

• Brunette. Just a personal preference.

• Definitely brown hair and pale skin.

• Voted blonde.
    Suggestion: you shouldn't include pictures in a poll, then it becomes which model is the prettiest instead of general hair color preferences.

Many guys' dream girl is Kate Upton, so of course she's gonna get more votes.

• May I have one of each?

What Girls Said 0