My little sister is always worried about how guys look at her when she's wearing shorts?

I have tried telling her that she looks fine however she doesn't listen to me because she says I'm her older sister and that I could be lying which is not true but she still wants advice. (From guys especially). We're both not the kind of gals that are extremely skinny but we' re both not fat either... Anyway she's a nervous wreck to go outside with shorts above her knees so what do you think? I don't want her to be worried like this. For instance how can she stop worrying about how her legs looks?

My little sister is 12 if you were wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of waiting for her to ask how she looks tell her how good the shorts look on her before she has a chance to ask. Then she will think of it as a more genuine gesture and possibly take it more seriously.

What Guys Said 4

• She won't. But that's how life works; you've just got to cast the line and hope that someone bites. Some guys will like her in shorts, some might not... but she'll never know until she wears them. No one got anywhere from hiding in the closet out of fear of the future. As long as her skin doesn't sag, she should be fine.

• how old is she?

and not to sound bad, but is she attractive?

if she's young, it can be a shock, but then it's not something she can control. and with being hot/cute, it comes with the territory. if you are cute/hot too, then i guess you can guide her how to handle it and/or cope with it.

• Can't say without seeing

• Working out?

What Girls Said 0