This Plaid Pink ballet flat Cute?

link

just not sure what to wear it with. I think it's cute. thanks for advice on what to wear with it ^_^

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on what's ur style do want something laid back or something real dressy?

laid back: black skinny with some magenta tank top

casual: shorts like this link and a shirt like link ( I can't find an exact color but something like that may be )

dressy : link and link (bc the color matches) or link

and of course nothing can ever go wrong with little black dresses!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't really seem like something an adult woman would wear outside of the house. I can picture a 5th grade girl wearing it to school along with the dress she's wearing for school picture day, but nothing more.

1|0
    2|0
  • It's attractive, but somehow it seems to too much resemble a slipper.

1|0
    0|0
  • A matching dress or one with a similiar color scheme would be great together. Preferably, maybe a black dress. That will about go with anything.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Those are adorable! You can easily wear those with jeans, and a bright funky graphic tee or a baby doll top, or a casual black dress. There is probably a lot of things they would look good with, you just have to experiment a lot with color and what you think looks best. Try a lot of mixing and matching with different outfits. Your shoes don't necessarily have to match your outfits, they just have to go well with them. :)

3|0
    0|0
  • I like those shoes! =D

Maybe a black dress with pink accessories, like pink bag, pink beaded necklace, black earrings, and so forth. Or a dark jeans, preferably black, with Pink top, or multi color top with a black half cut jacket with pink and clack acessories. Or even silver.

2|0
    0|0
  • i really like it, its something I would wear with like skinny jeans or something.

2|0
    0|0
  • cute

2|0
    0|0
  • it's alright. it's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • def is cute hon. I'd wear a black dress wid it

1|0
    0|0