Should I take out my Monroe?

So I got a Monroe a few weeks ago and I really like it. I'm not a "bad girl" or a "skank", I just think it adds a cute accent of individuality to my face and matches my style, however, I've been getting ridiculed for it. This guy made fun of me and said that typically Monroe's are associated with a "certain kind of women". So I guess my question is do you think I should take is out so I don't "bother" people, or should I keep it. Also do guys mind them? Given that said guy also made comments about how It would be awkward to kiss with it. Tell me what you think.

• Take it out
  • Lave it in

Most Helpful Girl

• I, personally, never liked the Monroe piercing. You shouldn't change who you are because someone else doesn't like what you choose to do. You aren't bothering anyone with your piercing that guy who said that was just bored as shit and didn't have anything else to do. Screw him. Do what you feel is best for you and whatever makes you happy. No one else's take on your actions should really matter.

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly thought it was a skin patch or something. I've never heard of these "Monroes." if they're that piercing, then I personally don't like them.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I think they don't do favors to anyone's face...
    But if you feel it's a part of your identity, keep it. Why should you care about mean people's comments? That guy was obviously trying to 'mean flirt' with you - mentioning kissing... He's definitely NOT a winner...

And I've never heard of that piercing being associated with any type of behaviour before...