Should I go out with him?

this guy is not very cute, but he likes me a lot. the first time we met was over texting and said he liked my personality and didn't care what I looked like. we met and he thinks I'm hot. we played twenty questions over text and were texting for 11 hours straight. he seemed nice but then he started asking really horny questions and told me what he wanted to do with me. it kinda freaked me, never mind it really freaked me out! please help and you can be brutally honest, I don't care!

What Guys Said 1

• Hes a typical teen perv, if he makes you uncomfortable then don't go out with him, but if you do decide to, go to a public place like a park or a coffee shop in the daytime, don't go see a movie or something where its dark. Though that kind of stuff is very odd to ask a person the first time you met them.

What Girls Said 1

• I think if he makes you uncomfortable then no. and like if you have to ask people if you should go out with him than you prob shouldn't.

I mean I'm all for giving a guy a chance even if he's not the best looking... but there's gotta be some redeeming qualities...and if you can't really find any than I think you shouldn't try

but you know do whatever feels right for u

good luck :)