What do you think of young ladies in suits like these?

Im more of a sporty/casual chick but since i will work at a place more serious, i have to wear suits. And i feel so uncomfortable in them. And its so embarrassing walking on the street with them. I look very young for my age (22) and im skinny and tall and i think i just look ridiculous in suits.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vsgorl.jpg

What would you think of a girl in suits?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls in suits and heels. Very mature-looking.
    Sexy lady in heels walking down the street like a mature businesswoman. My kind of lady.

What Guys Said 14

• They look cutesy.. girls trying to look older than they are.

Even if you don't fool anyone, it still looks cute, so relax and don't worry about your image!

• If they fit right, they look good, and they're... staggeringly normal to wear in a full-business dress environment.

• If you're committed to upward mobility then you just have to get used to being seen by the general public in business clothing.

If i saw a young woman wearing one of these, that is exactly what i'd assume was happening.

And for the record consider yourself lucky. Until the 70's women were not even allowed to wear pants in a professional setting.

• Not a fan of suits in general :P I'd chose a different work if I had to wear one.

• A. no thanks
    B. just OK

• Well, if you work in a professional environment you have to dress the part. Personally, I like the look. Especially the 2nd one.

• the one on right would be better without panty hose and no panties or thong or any type of underwear under skirt so with skirt on just go commando

• Don't wear suit pants if your legs are very skinny. But if they are go for the skirts !!!
    Suit pants on skinny ladies look awful !!!

• I think it looks good.

• Naughty Hottie...

• decent in an office, but it doesn't turn me on anyhow.

• And as they are skinny, try wearing thongs. Panty lines on this looks weird for sure.

• I think it looks noce

• looks like a stick in a suit. it's ok but nothing special

• Saw a girl in a suit coat last night, but when she took it off, was wearing a short body condress. I was like, well, that wassss, interesting

What Girls Said 5

• I think those are cute! U will look good in them especially since u are thin and tall (easier to pull the style off ).

• Very classy, sexy and professional. You'll look confident and will project that towards others. It's all part of growing up and maturing, so your wardrobe must change and adapt as you do. Besides, it's not like suits aren't sexy. I work in a large financial business office with lots of other women and men and suits are the uniform of the day, naturally. I see all sorts of male heads turning all day, looking at me and my female co-workers. Kind of fun!

• i like them. especially if properly tailored.

• I think they look incredibly boring. You'd just look like all the other office workers. I work in an office and I like to wear smart dresses, they are much more comfortable and I think look far sexier.

This is similar to what I wear...www.google.co.uk/search

Jeepers, that's the longest link in the world!!

• They look classy! Don't be shy, they are very common. I think wearing a black turtleneck under the blazer would look extra sexy :)