Do guys like this kind of clothing style on girls?

My clothing style is a little skater like. I almost never wear dresses or heels and love my allstars and timberlands. I wear timber blouses (idk what they're called in english) and mostly a skinny jeans and I love my beanie. A little bit like this: media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...3a23b5fef3d8.jpg
Do guys like that or do you prefer girls who wear dresses and really girly things?

I see some negative opinions and I want to have some tips what I CAN wear. I live in the Netherlands and it rains a lot here. I bike 21 kilometres to school every day and it's always too cold to wear something with bare legs showing. Im 17 years old

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not an either/or thing. I think that style is great for the right occasion. A more feminine look is great too for different occasions. It's all good if she's mixing it up.

• I mostly wear these thing to school or when I'm hanging out with friends. When I have a party or go out, I'll wear something more girly.

• There you go, that's what I meant. You mix it up. That look in the photo is really cool for hanging out, or whatever. It would be great for going for a nice walk in the park when the leaves are falling during the fall. I could totally see that. Cool.

• thank you for MHO !!!

What Guys Said 18

• I don't like it really. I mean i love a girl in tight jeans and there's nothing wrong with casual clothing, but i dont like beanies on girls and the collared shirt looks too masculine. the hoodie i guess is just ok but its not something i'm attracted to really. she's a cute girl but nothing about what she's wearing is flattering.

there's a lot of styles i like on girls and not all of them are super feminine. i LOVE heels, but like, not the closed toed ones. unless they're like those "boots made for walking", you know. i like wedge heels, those classy open toed ones, or the platform shoes strippers wear (though they seem a bit slutty, i do like sluts), and especially those high knee heels with a lot of straps that look like a roman princess or something. Also flip flops, those girly nikes and some kinds of sneakers, and i guess chucks are ok but it depends on the outfit. i like those bandage cocktail dresses, those sweaters with sleeves that go past their wrist, or those sexy low neck dresses, but on the other hand im also into casual wear like some yoga pants and a sports bra, or jeans and a t shirt, or hoodies, daisy dukes and skirts (DEFINITELY daisy dukes and skirts), those short shorts, or the button up collared shirts or blouses, or like, with the long socks and a lot of bright neon colors. there are a lot of styles i am into on girls. So many tasty flavors. This is just not one of the tasty flavors.

• Long story short you like trashy girls...

• Because those things are suitable for a 17 year old high school student...

• plenty of shit i mentioned is. obviously some of what i mentioned is more formal, or not necessarily within the high school dress code, but i named like 50 things. its the longest most comprehensive answer you got. apparently i shouldn't have even bothered.

• I see nothing wrong with that outfit..
    as long as that hat goes away. ^.~

The hat is not particularly ugly or anything
    I just don't believe they fit girls all that well.

I think skater outfits look good
    on girls, especially with hoodies. ^.^

• It's cute when on certain girls. It always depends on whether or not the outfit works for her or not.

• I have quite the feminine body. Bigger than average boobs and a flat stomach, so it's not like I really look guy like. Is that what you mean?

• Na, I just meant that some girls look good in certain outfits/styles.

• The girl has to have a very feminine face to rock that outfit. The girl in that pic looks good cause she has a really feminine body and face.

• I have a curvy figure with long blonde hair and a feminine face and I wear a little bit of make-up ;)

• I agree with @kittykit lol

• yeah see kittykit gets it! pfft, you're just not listening to me because i'm a guy. if anything you should listen to me more.

• I prefer sresses, skirts, heels, feminine type clothing, but I can tolerate anything because it seems like girls don't dress as feminine as they used to anymore...

• I don't think guys give much of a rat's patootie about girls clothing style… this wouldn't throw me off though, as long as you're dressed suited to the weather and occasion, then no worries!

• At your age yes it is okay.

Once you are over 18, not really, most men prefer clothing that is more sexually suggestive, remember that most men are sex craving whores. Fortunately, your face is pretty enough to make up for it.

• Yeah, it looks nice.

• Looks like the love interest in a generic mid-2000s straight-to-DVD film O_o

• I don't care much honostly. Pretty indifferent :P

• cool beans !

• if you like this girl on the picture then I do like it yes!!

• The pic reminds me of Alex Mack.

• Sure go ahead I rather you wear that than something that's uncomfortable

• The hat has to go, it looks ridiculous, but other than that, it's looks alright.

• He'll yeah for me that's hot. Girls like that I find attractive.

• Yeah i like...
    U are very trendy one too so nice

• And where is the "skin"? No titty sneak peak, Tight on ass or showing some legs?

.. HELL NO lol

• I always make sure that there's something girly about it. Like a loose blouse, but with a tight, little cleavage showing top under it. Something like that

• I dont get how it'd show in that much of clothing lol

What Girls Said 5

• its kinda cute on the model but it lacks a feminine touch. if you dress like that everyday people might think your a lesbian

• I would wear that, but then with a tight top, so you can see a little bit of my body figure, so it doesn't look to guyish.

• well it depends on the type of body. skinny girls can pull that off. but curvy girls look bad in it. like me, im curvy and ass and boobs and stuff, and when I wear that people thought I was lesbian. and it was not cute. it truly depends on the type of body

• I'm curvy, but I also have a flat stomach and not really wide hips, so I don't know

• I have a 32D and an average butt.

• well I suggest that you don't dress this style.

• wear miniskirts with knit stockings

• i love wearing that kinda stuff, super comfortable and great for skateboarding lol

• Faux hobo chic