Do girls look sexy in jeans?

i dont have a body that is that womanly but i am trying to look okay in jeans. i have a flat-ish but but internet told me to buy this kind of jeans http://imgur.com/a/owi89 and my butt looks still flat in them. the second pic is great but the 1st one is bad. which one shows the truth lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls in tight and dark jeans.

What Guys Said 6

• My opinion is that you look good. However, you should consider other, more practical considerations as well. For instance, you'd look better if those jeans had no pockets, but sometimes you're gonna need pockets. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look good, but pick practical clothes, too.

• Yes, she looks very attractive in them, I'm not going say sexy
    cause that sounds like I'm being male pig

• The link doesn't work but girls are ALWAYS sexy in jeans!

• %90 of the girls look sexy in tight jeans. And i can say you look hot in the second pic ;)

• Yes, very sexy, girls in jeans are my favorite :)

• You're hot, and those jeans show a great butt! I gotta tell you, you have the nicest ass of all the women I've seen posting their pics on this site.

What Girls Said 0