Beautiful Women

I'm a young woman, wondering what the young men of 'girlsaskguys' define as BEAUTY.

What does a beautiful woman look like? What does her face look like? What are her eyes? What about her body? I KNOW that beauty is subjective to each person, but it's not unfair to assume that some women simply are beautiful.

Essentially, if you could put beauty into words, what would you say?

to add to that question, HOW DO YOU REACT AROUND A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on her personality honestly.

to me, a girl could be really beautiful but if her personality is repulsive or if she's a bitch or bossy, etc... I would think she's the most ugliest woman in the room and I would act like I couldn't give a sh*t about her.

if her personality is "positive" I guess, then I would factor in the looks and I guess the women I am attracted to always have this "something" that makes me want to grab them lol. I don't know what that something is if its physical or just in my head but it plays a huge part in my "decision making" or whatver.

if you are talking about physical beauty then just go look at some pics of super models or celebrities or people in magazines, society did a good job setting standards for beauty in our lives (especially for women, but also for men) i.e. waist-hip ratio, slim, big t*ts, firm ass, etc lol

for guys its ripped abs, muscles bulging in every areas possible, biceps the size of overgrown tumors and of course gerard butler

• I like guys with nice shoulders, but I don't find men who have bulging muscles very attractive. To me, they're muscle heads... (no great offense, if that's what you've got)

• Well you know what I'm saying... the whole physical aspect been pre determind to be deemed "attractive" by the media.. a lot more that how it was 20 or 30 years from now

• As everyone said its pretty subjective but I guess id say personality plays the biggest role for me, then it has to be her eyes/hair/smile/the way she moves/her voice/etc.. but I'm no musclehead lol

What Guys Said 3

• Mostly depends on the face and eye shape. Round eyes are better or something like that. Some kind of science to it that I don't know. Mouth is not too big and lips not too thick. Nose not to protuberant. I can't speak on the details I just know there's a lot to the face that makes a difference. The rest of the body is under less scrutiny. Breasts are can be whatever not saggy or too big. The buns the legs, the tightish stomach. Healthy skin, healthy figure, not too skinny not too chubby. Long hair, I generally prefer darker but blonde can be nice too. And then with the voice I tend to prefer girly voice but sometimes a deep womanly voice can be nice.

As for personality as long as they can act feminine I think that's what most guys care about.

• Trust me it all comes down to personality at the end of the day, but if all your after is sex then it wouldn't really matter

• beuty is about average. Personality too.
    Not too high, not too little etc..

What Girls Said 3

• But beauty is subjective. Different men like different things! Some like em' thick... some like them petite and slim. Some like the ass, some are more into boobs. Some like big eyes, some like a nice smile... it's completely subjective. Everyone knows that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. One man's nickel is anothers dime.

• I know, I said that in the beginning. But I want to hear from each one what they find beautiful. If one says "I love women who are petite!" and another says "I absolutely love tall women" that would be okay. you did not read carefully miss diggin!

• Thats a really good saying :)

• no offense but it's a dumb question. obviously everyone will have their own preference, I doubt u'll hear anything new.

• Yes, some women simply are beautiful. They are beautiful to a large population of men and unattractive to a small population of men. They have long hair, a good hip-waist ratio, a conventionally attractive face, etc. I'm sure you know what I mean. I used to believe in "beauty is subjective" and I admit it is to a certain extent, but life experience has taught me that you need to look a certain way to be considered "pretty" or "beautiful." There will be some variations but for the most part, for example, I'm sure most men would find victoria's secrets models to be pretty or beautiful. But if someone is considering a relationship, they will consider other factors too like values and personality. Straightforward physical beauty--I find that you CAN define it as the media, men, and society in general has shown us what IS and IS NOT considered beautiful.