Should I wear it to the beach?

I'm going surfing tomorrow on the pacific coast (California) alone. I just move here, so I am not exactly sure how to be Californian. Everyone says to wear a wetsuit when you surf, but I heard that girls don't like a guy in a wetsuit. Should I wear it anyway, if I want to meet girls? I am very handsome, apparently, because I've had plenty of girls tell me so. So wearing a wetsuit is really the only thing that could turn them off at first sight, because I've heard that girls don't like to wear them and don't like to see them.

Updates:
i can't find a good color

0|0
2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The water is freaking cold in Cali. Wear a swimsuit under your wetsuit. If you get tired of the wetsuit, take it off.

0|0
    0|0
    • but won't girls think I like stupid when it is on?

• Show All
    • People won't think you're stupid. I went surfing before in California and had a hot instructor. Girls can look past the wetsuit, and see that sexy face. Just don't wipe out too much.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 1

• Well I live in Florida, and some guy wear the suit and others don't. But for safety reason, I suggest that you wear the wet suit.

0|0
    0|0
    • but don't girls find them unattractive?

• Show All
    • I honestly don't care lol, I would still secretly check them out.

Also Im not really a surfer myself, scratch that, I suck at surfing and would never try it again but they have the wetsuits for a reason right?

• Secretly check the guys out by the way

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.