Is anyone else excited to start wearing winter clothes, or is it just me?

I know it's still summer, but with school starting I'm thinking of cooler weather. I'm wondering if anyone else genuinely loves bundling up? Just for fun :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Im currently in winter and can't wait till spring!! Hehe hurry up SPPRRINNGG!!! 😓

• Australia? I wonder if you guys actually bundle up at all down there :)

• Gloves yes, hats and/or beanies no not quite. Hehe it doesn't snow down here so it's not to severe hehe no leggings but thermals 😁

• Thank you for MH sweetheart 😏

What Guys Said 10

• Hell yes, i've got half a wardrobe full of jumpers, sweaters, cardigans and coats... although to be honest I live in Ireland so there's time during summer I could wear it.

• I'm not excited about the clothes but I am excited about the beauty of snow and going skiing.

• Yeah! At least fall clothes. I haven't worn my favorite jacket in so long. Plus i sorta hate shorts. I like to live in jeans and flannel. You're not alone. Winter clothes rock. Plus girls winter clothes are so attractive.

• No, winter sucks. Only fat people look forward to winter

• winter sucks

• Actually, not quite. Had a hard winter last year, I'd like an extended summer.

• Well the ladies are gonna be covered up sooooo

• I hate the cold and hate having clothes on period

• Whats winter?

• When you live in Cleveland, it's always winter (it seems)

What Girls Said 10

• Canadian winters are cold (I know, everyone is surprised haha) and really long, so what I'm really looking forward to is our few weeks of perfect fall weather. Boots, scarves, cosy sweaters.. But at the same time my face won't freeze off my body every time I go outside haha

• But what about winter coats? I have a Canada Goose and it's super cozy... and long johns? :)

• i love winter because there's boots and cute winter coats, jackets scarves, and cute sweatpanst and sweat shirts. i think it's the most stylish season.

• I loveeeeee leggings and sweaters and scarves and boots, so yes! Summer is my favorite but I'm super excited to be comfy haha

• I'm so excited for winter.

• Are you a big bundler too? What's your favourite super warm outfit? :)

• *raises hand*

• :) Are you a big bundler in the winter too? I love the feeling of pulling socks over my leggings, then putting on my jeans or sweats over top. Or pulling on fleece, turtleneck sweaters, and hoodies. Sometimes I bundle up and just hang out in my house all cozy in winter. Wait, is that weird? lol

• No it's not weird lol
      I like snuggles in warm clothes ^_^

jeans over leggings, turtleneck sweaters, hoodies, ...
      That's the clothes I love - not only in winter :-)

• I love winter clothing. Much more sophisticated and elegant than summer clothing.

• Well my favorite season is summer. I am a big fan of summer, sea, beaches :) Still I like my long boots and my coat. Then yeah I am kinda excited :)

• normally i like it! but for winters here, all you need is a light jacket and jeans and you will be more than okay

• Omg yes!! I was just telling my bf this yesterday lol I can't wait till I can wear me leggings again with dresses and stuff ^_^

• I looooooooove it, can't wait!

• Random question: What's your favourite middle of winter super bundled outfit? :)

• "Middle of winter super bundled"? What? I dont understand what you mean, my English sucks, Im sorry...