Is Korean makeup really as good as advertised?

Korean makeup - "better quality for the price than most high end makeup"...

I would never want to spend 100 dollars on a lipstick... Seems crazy to me.
So, is Korean makeup really as good as advertised?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• some yes ! this is widely known here in japan. perhaps more than cosmetics, their skincare is celebrated as the best.

all i know is that i use this korean brand called ”innis free” because it's organic and free of many of the famously harmful chemicals like alcohol denat. and parabens amongst others. i swear by their facial sunblock/primer with keeps my skin matte, evenly-toned and flawless all day without touchups and i don't even apply foundation or anything. i get compliments on my skin all the time.

• Cool! What's that sunblock/primer called?
      I'm always looking for good new sunblock products (I don't tan... just burn O. o).

• Great! Thank you. =)

• thank you ♥︎

What Guys Said 2

• well like most well know brands you're usually paying more than what it really costs but I gotta say Korean products do hold well to their name. in my experience at least.

• My GF is Korean but from Japan her make up is always amazing compared to the white girls here in my country. Im white by the way

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. The point of advertising is to get you to buy something. Bare minerals are a pretty good brand and so is Dermablend. I'm pretty sure both of those aren't Korean.

• Nope not really.