Guys? Which is more attractive in your opinion?

Girls who are sort of tomboyish/hipsterish, or girly girls who have curled hair and dresses?

• Tomboy
  • Girly Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more interested in conversation, intelligence and good personality than looks, and while I hate to be judgmental I've always found that easier to find in tomboys (or geek girls, or anyone who is happy just to be themselves). This could be because the 'girly girl's try to hide their personality behind makeup and vapid expressions, or just that the only girly girls I have ever interacted with have been the particularly vapid ones.

I'm not saying that all girly girls are stupid, just that many I have spent time with appeared as such, comparitivly, and this has given me some bias against them.

• Your reply was mature, honest, sweet, and sensitive. Voted Most Helpful and gave you a thumbs up. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my question :)

What Guys Said 16

• Uh, half tomboy, if that makes any sense to you.. ^.~
    Like, a girl who can dress in both ways and act
    both like a girl but also tomboy'ish..

yeah, difficult to explain properly. ^.^

• in my opinion ill have a girly girl.

• A girl with a bit of FIGHT in her definitely.
    s11.postimg.org/.../...ort_hair_girls_11_thech.jpg

Too girly of a girl can make it either make her REALLY difficult to talk to beside the CORNY dialogues you all know so well of.

A bit of tomboy flaire makes it fun imo.

• T-O-M-B-O-Y-S "girly" girls turn out to be... boooooooring

• I want a girl to be like a girl. So, Girly Girl is my answer.

• depends on their personality, although i find most hipster girls pretty frickin annoying where as i think some of the more normal simple down to earth girls will just dress simply, not trying the throw back and look vintage and stuff, maybe cause they're not into trends or "individualism" in their attire

• Definitely the girly girl over the hipster, sort of over the tom boy depending on the scenario and how hot the outfit is. Anything over hipster tho

• Need someone to lick my wounds.. ain't no tomboy gonna do that for me.

• Girly girls are usually more attractive to me.

• Tomboyish girls during their teens turn out to be very Matured and pretty later on !!!

• I choose both

• Girly girls

• Tomboy, 100%, I prefer sporty and dominant girls who like to take the initiative ;)

• 0|0
    • Nice, a dislike from a woman. I guess I'm not allowed to have instinctual preferences. Thanks lol.

• Well, it seems that you are misogynist... unfortunately :( So called "feminine woman" is just an invention of patriarchal chauvinism, gender roles are imposed on both men and women. There is no reason why women shouldn't do so called "men's work" (and vice versa) - remember the Amazons?

• Yes, I support feminism, there in nothing wrong with that, I'm also an atheist and a vegetarian.

• I definitely prefer girly girls.

• I feel like tomboy and hipster are pretty different.

But I prefer a more simple style than a ton of makeup and accessories and such. I don't want to wait an hour for my gal to get ready.

But a simple sundress in summer is awesome.

What Girls Said 1