HIGH HEELS : what do you do to make heels more comfortable?

I wore these amazing shoes to the club on saturday... an hour after getting there my feet were killing me! and they kinda still hurt. They were 4.5 inch heels.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to wear heels, but they were so uncomfortable that I only wear them if I know I'm going to sit a lot. Like going to a restaurant or movies or whatever. If you really want to wear heels. I should recommend ankle boots with heels or wedges or heels that are a little lower or a shoe with a straight heel. Also peep-toes hurt more than closed-toes heels and a gel pad doesn't really work for me, but you can try it. Heels are just not made to walk a lot on them and to fit comfortable unfortunately.

What Guys Said 1

• Please don't wear high heels girls... us guys know it hurts and no one likes a CLOPPER.

• but we feel so pretty in them lol... I don't wear heels that often but i did on saturday... o mannn my feet still hurt today lol

• I'm sprinkling chili pepper in your coffee if I see you.

• I don't drink coffee... so HA!

What Girls Said 6

• Get the correct size!! Seriously, I wear heels all the time and I have absolutely no issues with any of mine. Go to a shoe store and have your feet measured for the correct size and width and you should be ok. By the way, most of mine are of the stiletto variety and have 4" to 4 1/2" heels.

• All my other heels are size 9 this was the only exception. I streched them out and they fit and I walked around them for 2 hours and I was done my feet killed

• Yeah but I have found the more expensive the shoe, the more comfortable they are and the more well made they are. Otherwise, stacked heels and wedges sometimes are easier to wear. Think heels give no support and hurt more.

• You can get the things they sell to go in them.. i don't know what they are called but they are like squishy kinda? lol

• Clubbin in heels just plain hurts girl! All the pairs I like to wear out start to kill my feet after like 20 minutes of dancing. All I do is kinda try to suck it up and get more practice in em. The one time I pulled mine off so I could dance more I was called ratchet at school for months. It sucked bad! Are you wearing strappys or closed toe? <3

• gel cushions

• yea thats whjat Im debating on buying i was just wondering if anyone knew of a specific kind, as I was looking at reviews online for Dr. Scholl's insoles

• i use some but i don't think they sell them outside of japan

• I never wear them because heels are not healthy for your feet and spine.