Do guys like bangs?

Not many people have straight across forehead bangs. They are kind of making a comeback, but not many people can pull them off and I know a lot of people think they are too "elementary. " I have them, and I have always had them, only because I feel my forehead is not something I like. I know I can pull them off, and it makes me different from everyone else. I am just wondering, what do guys think of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 43 and have bangs. I've had them forever. Sometimes long, sweeping bangs. Sometimes short and straight.

I do it as I like it. Trendy or not. Even if people say it makes the face look rounder. Don't care.

Do what works for you and what makes you happy.

Feeling self-confident is worth doing whatever style you like.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha - "bangs" is British slang for sex - so you better believe we do =]

In terms of us hair styling terms, I don't like the short ones - long ones are cool

• I love bangs! I'm so glad we're starting to see more of them again. Very sexy to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I have them, I think that as long as you don't have too much of a baby face and wear nice clothes, you don't look too young. As for guys' opinions, I don't really know.

• Guys better like bangs! I have them and I have them for the same reason you said you did, because I don't look like everyone else. I want to attract a guy who wants a girl who is unique.