Should I get my nose or lip pierced?

I've always loved piercings... unlike almost every member in my family. They say that they don't mind the nose but the lip is overdoing it. I'm paying for it so its my decision.. Just would like other opinion if possible (:

• Nose
  • Lip

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont like it.. ur sumone i would nvr approach if u have one of those >.>

What Guys Said 6

• lip is sexier in my humble opinion

• I prefer neither because I think piercings look weird anywhere but the ears. But it's your body and your brain. You got your own likes and dislikes so do what makes you happier.

• Go with what you want.

• I think lip piercings look better, nose piercings look kinda ugly imo.

• nose is fine but lip is a turn off. The guy will wonder where else do you have piercings !!!

• Neither... ugh.

What Girls Said 3

• why not both so you can hang a chain between them?

• Lip - would look really cute on you.

• IMO, I think septum nose piercings are kinda ugly... They're good on some people, but not everyone can pull them off.

I have a nose piercing and it's just a stud on my left side, but I'm waiting for my double hoop nose ring to come in. :) Really exciting.

I understand you're under 18 so your mind changes all the time, but you have to be careful because it's difficult getting jobs with them. :/ I wanted to work at Starbucks bc I'm in college and what college student wouldn't want free coffee? But they have a strict dress code policy and I couldn't work there with my nose stud. :( Maybe they're just strict in my area, but be wary.