I'm short. How big of an issue is that for guys?

I'm 5'3" and am done growing. I'm kind of insecure about that since I've never seen a model under 5'8". Are there any guys who would find someone of my height attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when women are between 5'2" and 5'5", and I rarely see a model that is attractive to me. If you want to see what men actually find attractive you are better off looking at the stuff that guys actually watch instead of fashion models...and that would be porn.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah, I would maybe say you would have a problem if you were under 4 10, but you arent. I know lots of girls your height, and it doesn't effect my physical opinion of them

• I see nothing wrong with your height. some people or taller/short then other \s guys and gals come in all shape and sizes. I wouldn't judge yourself by a model.

• Yes I would find that attractive. For girls, it's better to be short, than to be too tall. I wouldn't want to date a girl who is taller than me

What Girls Said 5

• it definitely isn't a big issue for guys, hello! being curvy or skinny looks best on a shorter girl than on a tall girl. a tall girl who is skinny looks like a tranny, a tall curvy girl just looks scary. so I say being short is good. plus guys like shorter women so it's easier to cuddle them :>

• 5'3" is the national average lol. chillax! models are freaks of nature, it's not normal to be that tall (no offense to tall people) I'm almost 5'8" and sometimes I wish I was shorter.

• No, guys will be fine with that. 5'3'' is average and most women are shorter than men anyway. I'm 5'7'' and I love my height but it's not that common. I'm certainly taller than most of the girls I know.

• height is primarily an issue for guys. you've got the perfect cutie height. the only drawback is that you can't reach things high up [but that's why we have guys around in the first place, right?]

a guy basically just wants you to be shorter than he is.

• Your pretty much average with your height so don't be to worried about it a lot of guys I know think really tall girls are weird and freaky. Don't worry about it.