What do you assume about the personality of someone with a lip ring?

What do you assume?
-------------------

Also, I forget to mention, does your opinion change depending on the gender of said person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike lip rings. I dislike any piercings on the face actually, and dislike bellybutton rings. When the craze started to hit in the mid-90s, people got them done to be "different", and they were for the first while. Now, I think to myself that a person gets it done because everyone else has it done - because a lot of times I see people who just don't suit it and it looks pretty silly. It tells me that they aren't thinking ahead for getting jobs or to be taken seriously in case their current situation craps out on them. They also aren't thinking of the likelihood of piercing scars (having a hole forever in their skin), so to me it's impulsive and based a lot on peer pressure. If I see someone between the age of 14-25 without a facial piercing, I actually think they have more individuality than all other kids who just slipped in to what everyone else is doing. But I do see a lot of piercer-remorse when these people need to work jobs where they have to remove them permanently only to be left with a small hole in their face that won't clear up. No one ever thinks of that though.

What Girls Said 3

• Lip rings or just face anything makes no sense to me - why do you pierce yourself everywhere on the face? Or why do some people like to stretch out their ear holes? It makes no damn sense and makes a person look funny... yes, you can take the lip ring off but you cannot undo the stretching of the ears - seriously, what is the damn point of that?

My perception about a certain person never changes because in my head there is this saying "never judge a book but its cover" but it still makes you think as to why you want to deform yourself...

• Nothing...
    ____________________

• Its his choice but it looks weird

What Guys Said 5

• Positive thoughts: Adventurous, open-minded, sexual, laid-back

Negative thoughts: Slutty, non-committal, unprofessional, low-class

• nothing really. i wouldn't assume anything. ill just be like oh nice lip ring if they can rock it.

• Wild character !!!

• I wouldn't assume anything.

• I think they don't care what other people think about them, but my opinion is that they don't care what others think a little too much. If that makes sense.