Do I wear too much makeup (picture)?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1ggia9&s=8#.U_4_gyhXvVs
This is my everyday makeup look: tinted moisturizer, concealer, liquid eyeliner, mascara and some blush. Is this too much in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• you look sexy :-)

What Guys Said 10

• You are a sweet, cute & beautiful girl who knows how to carry off what you wear on your skin. I'm sure you'll be just as good w/o the make up too which means that you know how to blend your make up with your natural tone to highlight what needs to be highlighted :-)

• your face looks so red! but it makes you look pretty.

• Based on the picture, no you do not wear too much make-up. Though cameras often struggle to capture make-up such as concealer and blush, so it is slightly hard to tell. Often when it comes to make-up, less is more. I like the girls to have some make-up around the eyes, but sometimes things like foundation are not needed (maybe just to cover bad acne).

• Nope. It looks great!

• Your make up is almost too much, especially the eye liners. But overall, its okay.

You look like Jennifer Lawrence tho.

• Looks natural enough to me :)

• No, it's not too much. You make it look very natural.

• Nope and your pretty cute

• No, this is not too much
    It looks very natural

• now a pic without

What Girls Said 5

• No that looks fine :) Much better than my daily make up haha. I know I wear too much and I'm cool with it :)

• the link doesn't work for me

• Link not working - took me to a bunch of different pictures of random stuff...

• I think you look great. It has a natural yet subtle look that I really like

• That picture looks like fine day wear...
    But everyone knows the camera removes 10 pounds (of makeup...)