Guys: Do you guys like a girl who is conservative or who shows it all?

I know I have read a few articles saying that men like it when girls do cover up but I really want to see if that is true? Tell me your opinions.

• Less cover up (showing more skin)
  • More cover up (showing less skin)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your question for me is of two extremes in where I find myself more in the middle somewhere. Yeah showing a little skin is sexy but getting full blown skin ALL THE TIME I think steal the allure that having some cloths on and there's little skin showing that it brings. For example: When I was dating a stripper I saw ass and titties for days on end when picking her up at the club late at night and after a while it was like nothing. My girl would put baggy sweats on once we got back to our place. I mean she would do her little dance for me back at the pad but I would rather her have on some kind of lingerie and show off her body hat way it leaves for something to the imagination when I am out there during training in the middle of 100 degree weather. But everyone or rather every guy is different. I wouldn't want her to dress like her work cloths while out with friends but still be sexy there's nothing wrong in showing a little skin in my opinion. But calling me a conservative I'd be a bit insulted, I am no priest or saint nor do I expect my girl to be one. I like women with confidence and business women have to dress accordingly to strict dress codes while still looking feminine so I guess there's ways around that and they still look good with covering up much of their body. So there's my thought and reason as to why I did not vote on your poll.

What Guys Said 9

• Most guys don't want to have to constantly compete for attention, and the show-it-all girl is always surrounded by other guys.

• 50/50 because if a girl flaunts her body itll really kill the dudes vibe. But if she wears like leggings or a low vneck no dude will rampage. But if its like to the point were your tits about to pop out of your bra its a prob.

• NO CONSERVATIVE... NO!!

• I prefer girls to cover up. Bold girls, or say w****s (no offence) are generally associated with less cover up.

• I like a girl who doesn't show much in public, but shows it all when she gets home.

• Yeah, I prefer girls who cover up more.

• Less cover up, Showing more skin. I gotta show off and as far as publics concert, I am perfectly capable of kickimg assses when needed. But Gotta have em boob flashing

• I like a girl that covers up , shows me she has morals and self respect. That's the kind of women I want to marry not one that shows everything it's a turn off and makes me think she has self esteem issues too.

• What ever makes the girl happy honestly in my opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest if the guy is all about the girl showing more skin then he just wants to get in your pants lol well that's my opinion on it but a guy that really likes you he shouldn't care what you wear and I know a lot of guys that don't like it when girls show more skin cause all my guy friends call thema slut and stuff like that sooooo :/