Which of these outfits do you think looks the best?

Going out with a couple friends and I wanna look good :)

http://i.imgur.com/FLq1s0A.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SN00qou.jpg

http://imgur.com/FLq1s0A,SN00qou,eSEJePf,kU51drB#2

http://i.imgur.com/kU51drB.jpg

(don't mind the facial expressions I don't do normal XD)

• 1. crop top
  • 2. orange weirdness
  • 3. skirt
  • 4. tights
http://imgur.com/eSEJePf
Here's the link for the third picture, I messed it up for some reason XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the last one. Don't want to say tights cause that makes it seem like that's all I care about. But it has a conservative but free look to it. Wouldn't be able to tell you except with a simile. Like someone who dresses to a job interview looking professional. But ends up making everyone turn their heads at the same time.

• It's my favourite too, but I feel kinda overdressed if I wear to chill with my friends

• Thanks for most helpful, wasn't expecting to get it. I never do expect it though haha.

• haha you're welcome :)

What Guys Said 21

• The jeans look good because they show off your brilliant hips (with the lighter colour). The skirt looks hot too, and may be more appropriate for an evening, going out, setting.

Right, well I'm handing myself into jail, so I'll see you all in 5 years time!

• Hahah than you :))

• umm, which one is the orange weirdness btw? I only see 3 pics. Pic 1 and 3 are the same for me, or I'm blind.

• Check update, one of the links failed XD

• I know your question is old but I will answer anyway I love the first one because I love those pants yours wearing. Not trying meaning that to sound bad just trying to give you an honest answer.

• I go for the crop top, it's bold and brassy and suits your nerdy- blonde look.

• I'd say nr 3 or 4.
    In look nr 4 I think the pattern of the tights is a bit "overkill". Simple sheer black tights would be better I think.
    Look nr 1 is nice in general but the top is so flowery it dominates all the rest.

• Well I like my flowery top XD Yeah people have said that abut the tights, but I think it would be boring with normal black ones :)

• Oops floor of course, not floot. Stupid typo...

• Hahah yeah I may or may not have taken 372638394 pictures XD

• The 4th one is my favorite. The 2nd one is good to.

• I voted for the first one. Cute.

• All look fine, but I wouldn't choose the last one (that's maybe too slutty to me, at least). The best is the skirt..

• Slutty? I really? I never even considered the possibility XD

• That might be a little boring in my opinion

• Yeah. In fact i was thinking that maybe I'm over thinking this whole thing. Because after all, the image of yours will depend on how you act and talk, etc. Not only on how you dress. It's like a harmony of flavors.

• I think the 4th one looks best. Its really stylish, nice colours and has that kind of 'evening wear' look to it.

• the flower t-shirt is 1st and has a classy touch, like it most.
    2nd and last the with the orange t-shirt.
    the other ones look boring, weird or don't fit you well.

• The 4th one is the best looking
    Elegant and sexy at the same time

• I like 1 and 4 best.

2 and 3 are good too though.

• The orange weirdness is more fitting your age, no offence intended.

• None taken :) I'm 17 by the way

• You will look older if you dress more conservative, non of you picture are conservative.

By conservative I mean, choose well-tailored clothes that flatter your figure but not too revealing or flashy. Let your wardrobe have neutral colours (black, white, grey, brown, navy), and add colour as an accent. Pieces like button-up shirts, shirtdresses, nice slacks and sweaters are good.
      Steer clear of items that are too tight, short or low-cut.
      Don't wear tops with low necklines as to show cleavage, it is important not to show too much skin.
      Stick with neutral make-up and keep your hair style as it is, use appropriate accessories like scarf.

• I don't wear low cut tops, just saying :D And I like my colors and flowers and stuff, but thanks for the advice anyways:)

• The last one would be my first choice and then the 3rd one.

• Second looks more stylish.

• 2nd looks the cutest IMO.

• 2nd or 4th. The first one looks a bit too slutty, and the third isn't much better..

• You look great in all of them. Love the pictures though. Very hilarious! The pic #2 is funny!

• I like the skirt

• Doesn't matter, you look beautiful in all of them.

• 4 looks like you have more self respect

• So are all the others bad in your opinion? 4 is my favourite anyway))

• They skin showing in my opinion is a bit try hard like attention seeking. Lets put this way if i see skin showing revealing i dont look twice but a girl dressed like you dressed in 4 would get my interest

• okayy i see. im not trying to seek attention i just like the way they look, but thanks :)

• What genders are your friends?

• like 4 guys 4 girls

• Just do it. The best way to get over a fear, it to just do it. Be like Nike

• okay, imma try i guess :))

What Girls Said 6

• First option - by far the best one. =)

• Thank youu :)

• Oh my God, a dude really has a problem with the first and the second one. He downvoted all the answers that mentioned them lol

• Hahaha let him...
      Those who don't have good taste should really try to NOT accentuate that fact... xD

• I like the orange weirdness :D

• Well the one with the tights is probably the best. I would suggest with any crop top to wear high waisted pants and with the open cut out back probably wear a bandeau with it or sports bra so people don't see your bra. Also maybe pair the floral skirt with a cardigan or a shrug. :)

• i dont see a problem with people seeing the back of my bra or my shoulders, but thanks for the feedback :))

• I am just saying that maybe put a bandeau under it in public so it doesn't look trampy... and so people don't try and unhook it! Also there's nothing wrong with showing off shoulders and I wasn't opposing that there was I was just saying that it'll look more put together with a nice cardigan or shrug!

• thats true with the cardigan I see what you mean. Guess its time to buy a new bandeau lol XD

• I would totally wear the second one. I also like the first one, though I don't wear crop tops , but it's really nice on you :)

• haha second pic is cute, but I like the last one :D

• They are all nice :)