Long hair-a plus or no?

guys: what do you think when you see a girl with really long beautiful and well done hair? And i mean really long, below the waist length.
Is that attractive when its curled or put into a nice hair do?:)

Most Helpful Guy

• That is so cool until you start being all touchy feely and all you ever do is get stuck and get entangled and start pulling it randomly by accident unintentionally and then your girlfriend eventually say fuck this shit and cuts it to be below her shoulder but not any further and then live happily ever after :P

What Guys Said 8

• It's also attractive worn straight or in a pony tail!

Especially if it's thick and hits you when the girl whips her head around!

• I think, "Oh yeah, look at her and that hair. I want me one of those."

• Oh baby look at that hair. Must be so much fun to play with. Should look hot swinging it around.

• It has been a while since I can recall seeing a girl with hair that long, but yes it is attractive.

• Definitely. It's sexy, feminine, and princess-like. It's great

• Love, love , love. Such a rare treat nowadays though. : /

• Yeah, so is reaching the butt length too much?
      Sorry, i don't know how else to explain it though!

• I find it very sexy when it reaches the lower back. I understand that it's a pain to maintain though.

• Thats very nice to hear, because i have that length right now :) it is hard, but its worth it ❤

• Long hairs yes... i am a huge fan. 10/10 to you if you have long one :)

• Not down to the waist, I like it below the shoulders but not to the waist

What Girls Said 1

• I asked a similar question. I asked if guys looked long or short hair better. the large percentage of them said they love long hair. (unfortunately for me=( ) but hey most guys seem to think it looks sexy long :)