What should I do with my hair? (Pics)?

I want to change it.
I've had red hair (both more natural and really bright. I preferred the bright one), black hair, dark brown, medium brown, red highlights, drown highlights, blue streaks, short hair, and long hair.
My current hair:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php
Right now my ends are reddish color. They've been blonde and bright pink.
Kinda short hair... it's been a little shorter than this:
tinypic.com/usermedia.php
Red hair (best pic I have):
tinypic.com/usermedia.php
I have no ides what I want to do, I just want to change it. I was considering extending my dip dye further up and making it blue.

Should I just do my ends, or cut it and or dye it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're hair looks fantastic short! you should dip dye it at a shoulder length

• Thanks. I really miss it short! I was considering a bob, or a similar haircut to the one in the picture. It was my favorite haircut.

What Guys Said 5

• I think you look fantastic with the reddish tone on your hair.

• I think the color is very nice the way it is, i would keep the color around red color

• yeah go red. only the end red doesn't look cool to me

• it doesn't matter what you do with your hair.. either way you'll still be freakin gorgeous

• You like bright colors huh? lol In that case, I liked for both just your ends and all of it.

What Girls Said 0