Girls-What do you find more attractive?

Now I play the drums but not the drum set, I actually play for a drumline. What would you be more likely to date-a drum set player or a drumline kid? Oh and I play the tenors. The type that has the 5 or sometimes 6 different drums that everyone loves

Most Helpful Girl

• i find nothing sexier than a guy who can tap it out on a snare drum =D

What Girls Said 2

• I played drums for awhile so it depends on the talent. With the snare you're more engaged in the tricks (stick flips and stuff like that) along with the beats, with the tenors it's more about the tone and beats you don't need as many tricks... But I'd say a talented snare beats out a tenor anyday

• helll yea DRUMLINE! if you play a set... I am more likely to think you are just another rock band wanna-be. I'm more into snares/quads though. =D

What Guys Said 1

• I was a pro drummer for much of my life. I began playing a kit at age 13, joined marching, concert, and dance bands in high school, and played in rock bands at that time as well. Over the years I've played most styles of music, in venues ranging from clubs to show rooms to recording. If you want to attract women by playing the drums, trust me, buy a kit and start sheddin wood.