Are tattoos on women sexy or a turnoff?

question explains it all

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get it. I don't know of any woman who would vaguely consider wearing the same earrings, or shoes, even as much as two days in a row. Yet, these same women will have the questionable artwork of a local tat artist indelibly-inked to their person, for a lifetime of display. Guess I'm not a fan.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Q: "Are tattoos on women sexy or a turnoff?"

A: No.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. I've slept with girls who had tons of tattos and girls who have no tattoos. It made no difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge turnoff for me. It makes them look dirty and slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a turnoff for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are very sexy and attractive, they give the girl a sense of danger and of being a "naughty girl". Tramp stamps are really hot too. However it is not hott to see tattoos on wrinkly old women who are 50+ years old. So right now they would probably look hot on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • it kinda depends

this is a turn off for me

- link

this is hot for me

- link

- link

most of these girls are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what the tattoo is. But most of the time yes tattoos on women are incredibly sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • big turnoff.

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 3

• It really depends how a girl acts and carries herself. Most girls I see look trashy with tattoos on. And then there are some who look good with them. I have 2 tats, but I do have insecurities sometimes that people would find it unattractive and whatnot. Again, people look at your entire package.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are sensual! Male or female! Just freaking sexy! Don’t know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • the answer is different for everyone

0|0
    0|0