I was wearing purple and some guy said "that purple looks sexy on you" is he saying im sexy or the color purple is sexy?

I was wearing purple and some guy said "that purple looks sexy on you" is he saying im sexy or the color purple is sexy? I'm confused

Most Helpful Guy

• i'll give you the science of it... studies have shown purple to arouse erotic feelings in people, particularly men. That is why so many 'adult stores' have purple neon lights all around.

Similar for light yellow, which has a calming effect, red, which pisses you off etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's pretty safe to say that this man didn't give a flying squirrel about how sexy the color purple stand on it's own. He found it sexy because you were wearing it. ; )

• I think both. He probably like the color on girls and found you to be attractive.

• We don't know. We don't know what you look like since you went anonymous for this silly question

What Girls Said 5

• Hahaha you...
    Who would ever comment on someone's clothing to say the color is sexy? Hahah
    It was you.

• He means that purple makes you look good.

• Keypart of his statement: "[...] on you."

• Do you go through life confused? Sounds like a pretty simple thing to answer.

• What are you ten? What kind of stupid question is this?