GUYS: What matters more? Body shape or fashion style?

Okay, so here's the thing: My body is in good shape, I mean, I don't look like a fitness model, but still tight clothes look good on me. BUT the clothes I like to wear are in general loose and my clothing style is slightly quaint compared to other girls', my tastes differ.

Do you think this is a bad thing? Are girls in loose clothes and stuff a turn off? Or is it cool if a girl has her own personal style?

I don't really care about people seeing what a nice booty I have, but I don't want to look like a walking potato either

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone that is hot will always be hot no matter what they wear. But for the rest of us what we wear can have a big impact on how people think of us and how we think of ourselves.

Having a style that you are comfortable with and that looks good on you and maybe shows off the things you want to show off has got to be more important. If a women isn't making any kind of effort with what she is wearing then it can be a turn off but not a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 5

• If you're trying to attract attention, tight clothing will get you it.

I think girls who wear looser clothing are awesome because it's like a poorly wrapped present- you don't generally appreciate the outside but what you see what's inside it's a great surprise! My girlfriend wears childish clothing that doesn't show her figure, but when she wears form fitting outfits I can't help but stare and think "wow, that was there the whole time".

• - body shape matters more
    - fashion matters not much, style matters a little (i. e. looking good matters, guys dont' care if its in fashion or not much)
    - if you've got a good body but hide it, nobody knows you have a good body.

• Well I would imagine most guys would say body shape, but for me it is fashion style.

• I prefer a good body type.

• Body shape. A girl with a bad body shape won't look sexy in any style of clothes.

• i agree but maybe you missed reading the whole question?

What Girls Said 1

• obviously body shape.
    An obese women in sexy clothes is like dressing up a turd.