How do guys feel about glasses?

I've been wearing glasses most of my life. And for a few years contact lenses too -- i've reached a point where I can't be bothered with contacts --- that and I can't afford them right now. So I'm stuck with glasses for a while. How do guys feel about glasses? Stylish? Dorky?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Similar to how girls feel about glasses; as long as you are attractive already, it doesn't really matter if you have glasses or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always worn glasses because I can't get pass touching my eye daily, and you look good with glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the glasses. Some just have a very weird style and some can make the girl look very cute. So focus on choosing the right glasses in terms of style too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I wear glasses cause I'm blind without em. I see them as an accessory as well as a necessity for myself. You look good with them, but if you want contacts, whatever makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd be pretty with or without glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly they don't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe I am a bit odd but girls with glasses I like much more then without...

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have glasses like mine, i will pardon you. Anything outside of that is an abomination

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your extremely good looking and you would look good in anything you wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute.

I have a fantasy of being given a BJ by a girl wearing glasses. but every girl I've been with wore contacts or didn't need anything

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh nuts.. I just asked this question, should have just looked at yours, haha! Didn't see yours until now. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly, I love glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's normal and lots of people wear them. Some people look really good with them though TBH.

0|0
    0|0