Flip-Flops vs Sneakers: Which do you prefer to wear?

Assuming the weather permits any type of footwear, which would you prefer to wear? flip-flops or sneakers?

• Flip-Flops
    39% (13)27% (3)36% (16)Vote
  • Sneakers
    61% (20)73% (8)64% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I love flip flops. I only wear hiking shoes if I am going hiking, but otherwise from basically April until October I only wear flip flops. If I lived somewhere where it was warm year round, I would wear flip flops year round. Unfortunately we get snow. I love any kind of sandal though. I don't like wearing shoes and socks with shorts.

0|1
    0|0
    • I basically never wear sneakers with shorts unless I am working out. Do you wear flip-flops with jeans/pants though? or do you only wear flip-flops with shorts?

• I never wear pants or jeans in the summer, so no. I don't even wear them at night if it's cool out. My jeans or pants stay packed away until basically mid October. I love shorts or skirts.

What Girls Said 13

• Gladiator sandals for the general outdoors. I only wear flip-flops at home and at the beach. And I only wear sneakers for hiking or working out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear flip flops at least 80% of the time when it is temperate or hot weather. They are easy to slip on and take off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers.
    Flip flops are fun and cute... but they hurt my back after a while. It's the lack of support.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers. Flip-flops make my feet hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers. They're more versatile when it comes to weather. They're definitely more versatile when it comes to outfits. There are a lot more different styles of sneakers. And you can do tons of things in sneakers

0|0
    0|0
  • Cover up those hideous feet.

1|0
    1|0
  • Sneakers, I like flip flops but your feet get too dirty and sometimes feel uncomfortable...

1|0
    0|0
  • i always wear sneakers.. im not a fan of flip flops/sandals at all. except the Adidas ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneaker although we call them runners here. I hate flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip flops I hate sneakers unless I'm working out... Plus I hate wearing socks haha

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what im doing but generally flip flops :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate flip flops so i would wear sneakers

0|1
    0|0
  • Flip flops or deck/boat shoes :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't own flip-flops. I don't think I own any shoes that really qualify as sneakers.

I own some sandals though I rarely wear them. Mainly wore dirty bucks when not at work this summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear flip flops or even sandals. I only wear sneakers and dress shoes.
    And I absolutely hate that slapping sound flip flops make when walking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing sandals whenever I'm not at working or biking, and living in southern California means that I pretty much get to wear them almost year-round. I love all my Rainbows. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Flip Flops, as soon as the sun shines and the shorts go on. Trainers or sneakers as you say are for running only. Otherwise I almost always wear shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither will protect your feet. Get boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • flip flops when going to buy groceries and sneakers for outings! all i believe is that we should be occasionally dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can never get the courage to wear sandals or flip flops.

0|0
    0|0